2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid: The most patented car in history
· Leading patent analyst ranks Ford above all other automakers for the quality and significance of its technology patents.
· The 2010 Fusion and Fusion Hybrid – America’s most fuel efficient mid-size sedan – sets new standard for technology innovation with 119 U.S. patents and patent applications
A study by the world’s leading patent analyst, The Patent Board™, found that Ford Motor Company outperformed all other automakers in the quality and significance of its technology patents. Continue reading
- A thank you for great advice…
- Make Mine a Jeep: P.J. O’Rourke’s Ode to the Wrangler – Feature – Auto Reviews – Car and Driver
- Expansion effort underway. Chicken or egg?
- Legal driving age (ages 16-18)
- The young car guy (aged 12-15)
- Customer Service – Now missing from American retail.
- The early days of a car guy. (me 5-11)
- Welcome to 2010 – time to change this blog!
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Limited-edition Porsche 911 Sport Classic marks return of the ducktail